Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sept 24th 2007

Sept 24th

10am: Wake up and get ready to go Times Square Mall.

11.30am: Go to Miko Hair Studio to meet my previous colleagues...

L'oreal logo took by Jeff.

Ohhh. Ah San trying to poise her cutest look.

Scratching my scalp..

Scratching my scalp again. Pinky and Maggie staring at me.

Requesting Ah San to wash my Diirrtty hair.

Finally, feeling wet as if someone is fingering my bottom.

Styling...

2.30pm: Go to S.Wang to meet Lao Shai Andy again..

3-5pm: Walk and window shopping at S.wang and Lot 10.

5.20pm: Dining at Zang Toi cafe.


Zang Toi Chocolate Brownies

Veryyyyy tasty drink(from bottom to top: Honey, Orange Syrup, Ice Cubes and Vanilla Ice-cream)

8.30pm: Andy leaving S.wang. Me go meet up Ah San again at Times Square again.

Rawkkk...

11pm: In Ah San's house. Chit Chatting...

Pictures taken at Ah San's condo...


12.30pm: Get back home and sleeppp... (Tired Tired)







No comments: