Saturday, July 25, 2009

Mass online shopping! Big thanks for my generous bro!

Hello!! Good news! My parents managed to sell off the petrol hungry 4 wheel drive Honda CRV and bought a brand new 2009 Honda City. Car is scheduled to be delivered to our garage by next Monday. Hope the salesgirl is not lying. And guess what, my older brother is coming back to Malaysia soil next month! After working in the states for almost a year, well apparently, he and his friends cannot manage to extend their working visa for another year, which is quite disappointment for him. The good thing is his visa in the states expire on sometime around year 2011. So he can still pay another visit in U.S. anytime before year 2011.


In the meantime, I've been doin a lot online shopping in US ebay store and play-asia.com. Thanks for my generous brother for letting me buy stuffs by using his credit card. With the total cost $400-450 of Playstation 3 game titles, YES, i know i can buy a Sony Playstation 3 console in Malaysia with that amount of cash. But after doing some maths and price comparison , it will cost a BOMB to buy these original copies in here. Each US region game cost $55-64.90 in the Malaysia, but on Ebay stores i can get one of those for $30-40. So u do the maths. Haha. Anyway here are the games i bought.......


Forget about other items. Those are my brother's items.

Parcel 1


Parcel 2

Arg, as u can see i separate my orders into 2 on play-asia.com. Reason: To get rid of the Malaysia Import duty and sales tax. I got friends who got charged 20% tax for getting imported stuffs like games, designer's handbag, Belts, Polo-T.... etc you name it.... Tragedy isn't it? TOUCH WOOD! I just hope my parcels will arrive next Monday without any problems... Hey, we are talking about Fedex courier...




UPDATE: I just tracked my 2 parcels on Fedex site. Okay. This really worries me... :-S




No comments: