Monday, July 28, 2008

Tah Dah. Another ordinary Monday....

*Phone Ring* Open my eyes and look at my phone. Rachel, one of my close friend called me this morning. I can hardly talk louder bcoz i am suffering bad sore throat. Definitely need to buy med in drugs store which i haven't do it until now . Guess I'm ma just let it heal by itself. :-S. So Rachel and me chit-chating and bla bla bla for 30mins and then i went to had my breakfast.

Later in afternoon, Esther called me up and came to my house. After a while, Evonne came and picked us up. So we parked the car and went to Public Bank because Esther wants to withdraw some cash for her Dior sunglasses. After that, a friend of Evonne picked us up(she doesn't want to drive) . Alan the name, a filthy rich guy with a niceeee sport car.. Yummy* So he took us to the Wisma for lunch. (I'm ma skip all the rubbish and make it short.)

So afterwards, we went to Warisan Square for a little bit of window shopping and some drinks in San Fransisco Coffee Shop. And again, Alan paid for everything.... Aw... How gentleman...


Hot Steamed Milk. Doesn't taste good.

Me and Esther

Esther is loving her new short bang

Evonne looking fabulous with her office outfit.

Mmmmm..

Nice Dior Homme glasses. Found it in Evonne's car.


Alright, that's all for today. Short and pointless, i know. Duhhhhhhhhhhh................

No comments: