Sunday, August 3, 2008

More updates coming sooon.

Up at 10am and received a morning call from Andy. Chloe and I were invited by him to swim at his place. Somehow, it's been six months++ i did not skinny dip in a swimming pool :-s Shamed, i don't even know how to swim properly. *cover my face*


Sunny day. Perfect weather for swimmin'

Can hardly open my puffy eyes. Still sleepy

Chloe and I

Argggg... The sun is getting hotter.

We're cam whore

Amazed by the power of Chloe's N95 Carrl Zeiss camera lens. So clear and detail.


Later at 6pm, Anani and I decided to go 1 Borneo. But before that, we had our dinner, Bat Kut Teh in a restaurant at Gaya Street.

My 2nd time havin' bat kut teh within one week time :-S


Some pictures taken in 1 Borneo and Upperstar KK:


Shoppin' whore. Anani spent rm1,000 more or less on her clothing.

Had some beers in Upperstar on Sat' night.

Bitch, slutty cow and whore! You name it!





No comments: