Friday, August 1, 2008

Anani is back!

Hey peeps. Anani is back to KK! Ho ho! That bitch, i'm gonna screw her up the entire week, there's no way she can get rid of me! Met her during afternoon and we went to Warisan Square to meet Andy, Chloe and Fung..... Oh yes, we had our lunch in the Chinese Restaurant. Btw, the dumpling and the bun sucks!

Oh Geez. We're like brother and sister.

Look at my face expression. *Priceless*

Bla bla, window shoppin' and lepak around for few hours in Warisan and Centre Point. And then , got a text msg from Michele(hopefully didn't write it wrong). She's inviting me to join her and Nadia for drinks in @ bar at night. So without hesitation, i promised to meet them at night... Beside, i never been to @bar. Gosh, i feel embarrassed. :-S

Anani and I met Mich and the rest at 10.30pm. We were late for one hour actually. Not good. Not good.

My first impression in @ bar:

Pros:
  • The staffs are nice and polite.
  • The environment is breathtaking.
  • The ambient music is soooo damn nice. Mich likes it too.
  • Very cheap drinks for happy hour.
  • Rotating platform? I wasn't paying attention at it.
  • Free valet parking is cool. I didn't know they put a sticker on my car's mirror until the next day.
Cons:
  • The ambient temperature is warm. Anani complained the air-con is not cool enough.
  • Hate the girl(staff) with a walkie-talkie standing inside the bar. So unfriendly and mean. Geez....
Ok, i was petrified when i see there were at least 8+ people(maybe more) with Mich. I didn't expect it. Nadia, she was soooo tipsy until she screamed my name out loud. Keeeeaaaaaaattt!!!! Oh my, that's embarrassing. I can't recall how many persons exactly were there. If i don't get it wrong, Matt(Ian's childhood friend?), Sam, some decent angmoh, and a few people i met in Bluenote were there. Did not have much conversations with them tho. Guess what, I was there with Anani for not more than 20 mins, and they decide to go another place, fortunately Michele doesn't want to leave me alone and she stays there for a little while with us. Chit-chatting with Mich for a bit and then received a call from Ian. Nice to hear his voice, even tho he sounded tired. Overall, nice drinks and nice accompany, Mich left earlier, while Anani and I left at 12.30pm....


The interior view of @tmosphere

Bloody Mary cocktail which doesn't taste good at all

I look so pale.. Duh....

Yeeesh. Perempuan Sial.

No comments: