Saturday, September 13, 2008

Congratz, my dear Rachel

Peeps, Rachel has already got her U.K visa approved. Congratz to that b*tch. Guys, u have no idea how funny was her reaction when she get her documents opened. She's completely out of her mind. She just can't stop screaming in the car once she found out her UK visa has aprroven. I should have record a short video of her crazy reaction during that moment. Rachel, about that kiss on my cheek, thanks, but no thanks. lol. jk!

Anyway, Rachel and I been go out every day until late night. Basically, talk, drink and smoke. It was so much fun. We've been addicted of smoking and drinking. I know this doesn't sound like me. But hey, once in a while, no harm one la. Sigh, i really wish everyone could join us... Andy, Eric, Esther, Anani... etc... You know who you are.


Here are some pictures taken few days ago....


In Horizon Cafe, night before Rachel come back.

Rachel, I'm sure you're going to like this picture.

Picture looks fine except for the flag behind me.

In Jesselton Point.

She's so fluent...



4 in the mornin, in my room.


Mmm yes, as you can see in these pictures, smoke, smoke and smoke...

4 comments:

Michele Yong said...

whats with the smokes? you don't smoke do you? now i'm craving for a smoke!

Keatz said...

lol Mich. Is that you? I rarely smoke. Or put it this way, i only smoke socially. I thought cigars are cheaper in Australia. No?

Michele Yong said...

i didn't even think you're a social smoker. it's very expensive here!

Philip said...

never thought rachel smokes!