Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Got my new pair of glasses, at last!

Lost 2 pairs of glasses within 6 months, I finally ended up buy a new pair of glasses. Thanks for the shop assistant for her everlasting patients and energy. I tried at least 10 pairs of frames.


Brands included:
  • Yves Saint Laurent
  • Viktor And Rolf
  • D&G
  • JPG by Gaultier
  • Ratete aka. Ravente(Japan handmade frames)
  • Roberto Cavalli
  • and some other random brands.
I was tempted to get Viktor Rolf or D&G frames. But the prices were rm500-600 for the frame alone. :-S





I'm crazy over these 3 pairs of frames. But the price is too steep for each.

In the end, i decided to get Ratete(some might never heard of the brand) frame. After few attempts of bargain, i managed to get it for Rm400. Affordable price yet good quality frame. I am very satisfied of my new glasses.


Non glossy and mat finished surface. Retro and very classic

Ratete aka. Raviente

Last but not least, check out the most expensive frame i've ever bought.


JPG by Gaultier. Bought it when i was 16 and still loving it.