Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dammit Y Fitness, I want my money back!!!

Y Fitness group has officially closed down and stopped operation due to the company is in deep financial problem. I knew the fitness club will be closed anytime but i did not expect things would happen so fast. Such a tragedy eh? Months ago, members did realize that regular experienced instructors were no longer teaching. A month later, more classes were canceled. Even worse, there were no janitors do the cleaning jobs in the locker room and toilet. Facilities were badly maintained. Guess they must have fired the janitors. Some staffs even told me, they were demotivated and frustrated of not getting paid for couple months. Last month, operation hours was shorten, previously they opened from 6am till 10pm to 12pm till 8pm. This is totally unacceptable.


Pictures taken on Wednesday......


Notice the chain lock on the main door?

Ghostly haunted fitness club. No people at all. Such a tragedy... :-(


Right now, i've been missing 1 week of workout. I am not worry about my remaining 4 months membership. My only concern is switching to another lousy gym. On the other hand, about the dark knight in shining armour, who always show up and keeps motivate me to lift heavier weight, we barely talk and i never have the chance to get his number. But! I found his facebook, perhaps that's something for me to work on. *Wink Wink*



5 comments:

Beatricezzz said...

why Y fitness bcome like tht? it cant even stay longer for a year~~ so poor...so fast bankrupt...hahaa~~~

Philip said...

i felt so sorry. hm...now i know whats pushing u to gym nyek nyek nyek~ GO GO ASK HIM OUT

Eva said...

Gila... baru I go "tipu orang" (wakakakakakakkaka) kalau mau menipu sila siasat tempat dan keadaan sebenar dulu baru menipu... gosh.... I've learn my lesson "How to menipu"! p/s Kalau mau menipu jangan menipu sama orang yang kaki penipu!

Eva said...

Mari kita ramai2 minta our duit balik! Gila!

Keatz said...

Wakakkakak Evaaaa Mendez konon. Hey, bring me to meet those horny navy or marines. Want to taste them :P Saaadaaaapp tuu